M
Mijoy2
Guest
In another thread I asked the question why there are no reported and verifiable healings of the nature of restored limbs, disfigurements restored to before the disfiguration and other such physically visable healings.
After not receiving a reply I searched the net for such stories or explainations only to come up empty.
I believe this is a fair question to ask. The only difference I can see between a visable (please allow me this term) and an invisable healing is it is indisputably verifiable (please take this in context, I am aware of the notion that some will never believe).
Isn’t it fair to question other healings in light of this fact (assuming it’s a fact)? Restoing sight, restoring the ability to walk, disappearing tumors and the like are healings that can reasonably attributed to many things other then the supernatural. The human body is not fully understood as well as disease itself.
From the website:
No matter how many people pray, no matter how often they pray, no matter how sincere they are, no matter how much they believe, no matter how deserving the amputee, what we know is that prayers do not inspire God to regenerate amputated legs. This happens despite what Jesus promises us in Matthew 21:21, John 14:14, Mark 11:24, etc.
The website also went on to site about a dozen common rationals for this. All of which (I am in agreement with the site) I find a stretch, or an attempt at settling with a poor explaination in lew of a good one.
Can anyone cast any light on this?
After not receiving a reply I searched the net for such stories or explainations only to come up empty.
I believe this is a fair question to ask. The only difference I can see between a visable (please allow me this term) and an invisable healing is it is indisputably verifiable (please take this in context, I am aware of the notion that some will never believe).
Isn’t it fair to question other healings in light of this fact (assuming it’s a fact)? Restoing sight, restoring the ability to walk, disappearing tumors and the like are healings that can reasonably attributed to many things other then the supernatural. The human body is not fully understood as well as disease itself.
From the website:
No matter how many people pray, no matter how often they pray, no matter how sincere they are, no matter how much they believe, no matter how deserving the amputee, what we know is that prayers do not inspire God to regenerate amputated legs. This happens despite what Jesus promises us in Matthew 21:21, John 14:14, Mark 11:24, etc.
The website also went on to site about a dozen common rationals for this. All of which (I am in agreement with the site) I find a stretch, or an attempt at settling with a poor explaination in lew of a good one.
Can anyone cast any light on this?