S
Sight_Lock
Guest
I am Catholic and the way I put it is I have Catholic faith but I tend to not believe some of the CHURCH beliefs because to me some of them feel to me as if though the Church can make up their own rules and powers and put control on you reguardless if they have the right bible or not that is beyond my point.
My point is why should I confess to a possible Presit who behind the scenes could be molesting children? No I am not being disrespectful hear me out. First off all I never once as a Catholic felt as though I have to confess my sins to a human to be saved… that seriously does not feel right in my heart nor from the bible I read from so far, I cannot image that I am forced to only be saved by a confessing to another human who is not sinless like Jesus/God.
In fact I am pretty sure even all Catholics know it says in the bible you can confess to Jesus/God and I am pretty sure that is the right way to do it.
Lets face it, there have been tons of Priest who molest children and in the mean time people were actually CONFESSING their worst sins believing they are getting one step closer to god because they are talking to someone who is OF GOD yet behind their back the priest is doing the worst sings imaginable and was never of god in the first place.
Am I wrong? I do not think anyone can ever change my mind that I truly cannot fathom how you have to confess to another human like you are forced to or otherwise won’t be forgiven when that is not what it says in the bible.
Say what you want but even though I am Catholic it is just something I cannot agree on, you may call me non Catholic but I still say that is Church power wanting control over people to confess to them as if they are the higher power and you are they are sinless.
Sorry but we all know that some priest are even worst then the average sinner which is quite shocking to find out sometimes when you turn the TV on.
As a Catholic it does not seem right for me to tell someone else who wants to be saved that they HAVE to confess to a priest just because the CHURCH tells them they have to (behind the scenes that same priest is molesting children). As a Catholic I sometimes feel that the Church is beginning to have too much control that was not intended by Jesus/God.
After all if all of you really believe in revelations and the end of days then you would have to believe that people are going to become corrupt right? Do not think the churches cannot become corrupt with power and do bad things as well. If you believe in the bible then you HAVE to believe in revelations and the end times. Therefor you know as well as I know the world has to get worst not better and that INCLUDES even churches becoming slightly corrupt in some way. Please do not say a church cannot become filled with sinners because obviously preist are bad examples of your point.
My point is this. As a Catholic why do I feel that Church has way more power and control then the bible, Jesus/God does? Growing up as a Catholic the Church was almost like the god, even though you pray to Jesus/God it was like the Church was your god undercover, please don’t get upset I am just saying what it really feels like. It feels like the Church just tells you what to do no matter if its not in the bible and you are expected to listen to it other wise you are not a true Catholic for not doing it even if you think it conflicts with the bible or doesn’t have anything to do with the word of God/Jesus.
As a Catholic I just feel like sometimes the churches are going a bit overboard am I the only one who feels like this? I feel like instead of building a relation ship with god, talking to god ect that the church is more focused on you building a relation ship with them and talking to them over your own relationship with god. It is suppose to be Jesus/God first but too often it feels like the church is the god and they want you to almost worship them and follow their commands no matter what it is.
For those of you who say you HAVE to confess to a Priest can you please do this.
#1 - Show me in the bible where it says IF YOU DON’T confess to a priest you will not be forgiven or saved and #2 For those people who confessed to a molester priest that means you lie when you said the priest are next to god because obviously a child molester isn’t and based on that is why I say you should confess DIRECTLY to god because God/Jesus is SINLESS INFINITELY.
My point is why should I confess to a possible Presit who behind the scenes could be molesting children? No I am not being disrespectful hear me out. First off all I never once as a Catholic felt as though I have to confess my sins to a human to be saved… that seriously does not feel right in my heart nor from the bible I read from so far, I cannot image that I am forced to only be saved by a confessing to another human who is not sinless like Jesus/God.
In fact I am pretty sure even all Catholics know it says in the bible you can confess to Jesus/God and I am pretty sure that is the right way to do it.
Lets face it, there have been tons of Priest who molest children and in the mean time people were actually CONFESSING their worst sins believing they are getting one step closer to god because they are talking to someone who is OF GOD yet behind their back the priest is doing the worst sings imaginable and was never of god in the first place.
Am I wrong? I do not think anyone can ever change my mind that I truly cannot fathom how you have to confess to another human like you are forced to or otherwise won’t be forgiven when that is not what it says in the bible.
Say what you want but even though I am Catholic it is just something I cannot agree on, you may call me non Catholic but I still say that is Church power wanting control over people to confess to them as if they are the higher power and you are they are sinless.
Sorry but we all know that some priest are even worst then the average sinner which is quite shocking to find out sometimes when you turn the TV on.
As a Catholic it does not seem right for me to tell someone else who wants to be saved that they HAVE to confess to a priest just because the CHURCH tells them they have to (behind the scenes that same priest is molesting children). As a Catholic I sometimes feel that the Church is beginning to have too much control that was not intended by Jesus/God.
After all if all of you really believe in revelations and the end of days then you would have to believe that people are going to become corrupt right? Do not think the churches cannot become corrupt with power and do bad things as well. If you believe in the bible then you HAVE to believe in revelations and the end times. Therefor you know as well as I know the world has to get worst not better and that INCLUDES even churches becoming slightly corrupt in some way. Please do not say a church cannot become filled with sinners because obviously preist are bad examples of your point.
My point is this. As a Catholic why do I feel that Church has way more power and control then the bible, Jesus/God does? Growing up as a Catholic the Church was almost like the god, even though you pray to Jesus/God it was like the Church was your god undercover, please don’t get upset I am just saying what it really feels like. It feels like the Church just tells you what to do no matter if its not in the bible and you are expected to listen to it other wise you are not a true Catholic for not doing it even if you think it conflicts with the bible or doesn’t have anything to do with the word of God/Jesus.
As a Catholic I just feel like sometimes the churches are going a bit overboard am I the only one who feels like this? I feel like instead of building a relation ship with god, talking to god ect that the church is more focused on you building a relation ship with them and talking to them over your own relationship with god. It is suppose to be Jesus/God first but too often it feels like the church is the god and they want you to almost worship them and follow their commands no matter what it is.
For those of you who say you HAVE to confess to a Priest can you please do this.
#1 - Show me in the bible where it says IF YOU DON’T confess to a priest you will not be forgiven or saved and #2 For those people who confessed to a molester priest that means you lie when you said the priest are next to god because obviously a child molester isn’t and based on that is why I say you should confess DIRECTLY to god because God/Jesus is SINLESS INFINITELY.