R
RidgeSprinter
Guest
This is the most hilarious:
And that is the Gospel according to Alabamians.“I was on Air Force One with him the other day,” Tuberville said Wednesday during a campaign stop at Heritage Recognition Park in Cullman. “He said, ‘Coach, how am I doing in Alabama?’ I said, ‘Mr. President, you’re doing great.’ Only thing is, if we don’t play football, you’ll have a tough time.‘”
About two dozen supporters gathered at the park laughed. “Because we got to have football in this state,” Tuberville said. “We all know that. We live and die over that.”
Southern Cal has already cancelled it’s opening game with Alabama.
But on the more serious note if Tuberville wins this run-off. How many Bama Fans will vote for Tommy Tuberville over Doug Jones? Tommy Tuberville was the Devil Incarnate in the eyes of Bama Fans during his tenure at Auburn.
Last edited: