J
JRKH
Guest
The Apostles creed ends with, "I believe in…the resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.
I got to thinking and wondering…Why the resurrection???
I wonder what purpose it serves in God’s plan. Since we believe that the soul that goes to heaven is already in the presence of God - and since Jesus teaches us that we will not marry but live like angels - eternally (hence no need for sex)…I just wonder what need is there for a bodily resurrection?
Peace
James
I got to thinking and wondering…Why the resurrection???
I wonder what purpose it serves in God’s plan. Since we believe that the soul that goes to heaven is already in the presence of God - and since Jesus teaches us that we will not marry but live like angels - eternally (hence no need for sex)…I just wonder what need is there for a bodily resurrection?
Peace
James