J
jlr247
Guest
Hi, I was on campus today and a friend showed me this video “disproving” God. I had good answers to some of the questions, but a few had me tongue tied. I was wonder if anyone else could shed some light on the questions brought up in the video?
Heres a link to it: whydoesgodhateamputees.com/video10.htm
It’s still kind of bothering me that I couldn’t come up with a good argument (especially for stuff like the question about starving people in Africa), so replies would be nice. I’m only in RCIA right now, but I’m trying!
Thanks!
ps, I don’t really understand the rules for posting links here, so I’m sorry if I did not do it properly.
Heres a link to it: whydoesgodhateamputees.com/video10.htm
It’s still kind of bothering me that I couldn’t come up with a good argument (especially for stuff like the question about starving people in Africa), so replies would be nice. I’m only in RCIA right now, but I’m trying!
Thanks!
ps, I don’t really understand the rules for posting links here, so I’m sorry if I did not do it properly.