Will promotion of Bishop Gregory help?

• Thread starter Thread starter Dracarys
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dracarys

Pope Francis promoted Bishop Wilton Gregory to cardinal. Gregory has often harshly criticized President Trump on several occasions. Bishop Gregory, who is black, is said to have prayed for George Floyd who died while in the custody of police. That is all well and good, but I hope the good bishop also prayed for the victims of Mr. Floyd’s crimes. In one instance Floyd committed armed robbery and placed a handgun against the abdomen of a woman who was reportedly pregnant. Floyd has a long rap sheet of theft and drug crimes. Floyd, who is 6’7”, fought with police while they were trying to arrest him for yet another crime.

One point that I rarely see being suggested by so called “black leaders” is to recommend that people STOP FIGHTING WITH THE POLICE. Let them do their job, and if you are falsely arrested you can later sue for false imprisonment. I guarantee there will be a long line of lawyers who will take those cases. Does anyone think Bishop Gregory will put fourth this recommendation?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back