C
catholictiger
Guest
alright so yesterday a couple of door to door christians came to my house and asked me the question do you think there will be peace on earth. I said I hope there will be. they responded by saying the bible says that there will be peace on earth. They ask if I would listen to the word of God I say yes. Then they read me this
[BIBLEDRB]Psalms 37 [/BIBLEDRB]
I don’t know the exact verse they qoute but I think I remember the psalm number. I just know the verse said God will remove the wicked from the earth. Something along those lines.
They called it prophecy, and by this they say the earth will have peace on it one day becuase the bible tells us so.
So my question are these people correct will there be peace on earth one day?
If there will be any guesses on when it will come?
please back up with scripture or sacred tradition\
For some reason my bible has 40 verses and this has 23 anyone know why?
[BIBLEDRB]Psalms 37 [/BIBLEDRB]
I don’t know the exact verse they qoute but I think I remember the psalm number. I just know the verse said God will remove the wicked from the earth. Something along those lines.
They called it prophecy, and by this they say the earth will have peace on it one day becuase the bible tells us so.
So my question are these people correct will there be peace on earth one day?
If there will be any guesses on when it will come?
please back up with scripture or sacred tradition\
For some reason my bible has 40 verses and this has 23 anyone know why?