Will you pray for me?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saber_Mom
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saber_Mom

Guest
I’ve been trying so hard to keep my kids faithful to God and the Catholic Church. My husband used to believe in God, and now doesn’t. My daughter (19) used to believe in God, now is an athiest. Now my 17 year old son does everything he can to not go to Mass. My 12 year old comes, but complains about going.

I have been a very committed Catholic parent. They went to Catholic schools, we always went to Mass on weekends and holy days, I am a regular confessor and while I don’t force my kids to go to confession, I always offer them to come with me. I’m not a lapsed Catholic at all.

I’ve done more novenas than I can count. I pray the Rosary daily for them. Ive even tried fasting for them. Why are they all leaving? I’m heartbroken.

Will you please pray for my husband and kids? I feel almost hopeless. I’ve been told I’m too nice, maybe that’s the issue? But if I force them to come with me, isn’t that just making it worse?

Thank you so much for any prayer you can offer up. Thank you.
 
Praying for you and your family…
*O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity. *
  • O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother. *
  • O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your **power. *
  • O show us that you are our Mother.*
  • O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. *
*Amen.
 
Return of Lapsed Catholics to the Sacraments

Almighty Father,
You desire not the death of the sinner, but that he may be converted and live.
Pour out upon us Your mercy and hear the prayers of Your servants. Soften the hearts of Your children who have strayed from the true path which You established for their salvation. They are now forgetful of their duties as Catholics, and pursue the pleasures of the world. Grant that they may quickly return to the practice of every Christian virtue, so that their lives may shine with the integrity of faith, the fervor of piety, and the ardor of charity. Restore them all to Your sacraments and the life of Your grace, through the merits of the most precious blood of Your Son, our Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.

:signofcross:
 
I’ve been trying so hard to keep my kids faithful to God and the Catholic Church. My husband used to believe in God, and now doesn’t. My daughter (19) used to believe in God, now is an athiest. Now my 17 year old son does everything he can to not go to Mass. My 12 year old comes, but complains about going.

I have been a very committed Catholic parent. They went to Catholic schools, we always went to Mass on weekends and holy days, I am a regular confessor and while I don’t force my kids to go to confession, I always offer them to come with me. I’m not a lapsed Catholic at all.

I’ve done more novenas than I can count. I pray the Rosary daily for them. Ive even tried fasting for them. Why are they all leaving? I’m heartbroken.

Will you please pray for my husband and kids? I feel almost hopeless. I’ve been told I’m too nice, maybe that’s the issue? But if I force them to come with me, isn’t that just making it worse?

Thank you so much for any prayer you can offer up. Thank you.
Praying for you…

Prayer For The Souls In Purgatory Who Can Obtain Fast And Visible Help For Us!

Eternal Father, i offer you the precious blood of jesus, in union with all the masses being said this day throughout the whole world,
For all the holy souls in purgatory, and also for the souls in purgatory whose prayers can obtain fast and visible help, in desperate, complicated, difficult, hopeless, urgent situations.
Amen

And I beg you Eternal Father to please grant to me through the Prayers and Intercessions of The Holy Souls in purgatory the following prayer requests (name requests).
Amen
 
I feel your angst; I will pray for your intentions.

May God Bless you and grant you peace.
 
:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:
 
***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***
 
Hail Mary
Full of grace
The Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of death

Amen
 
Remembering you and your family in my daily prayers. God bless!
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
Jesus knows what you are going thru, He
did many miracles and taught the Truth to
the Jews, His people, but what HE COULD
NOT do was make them obey His teachings
and follow Him, they even turned Him over
to the authorities who executed Him!!

O blood and water that gushed forth from
the heart of Christ as a fountain of Mercy
for us, we trust in You!!
Amen.
 
Praying for you and your family. May the Blessed Mother pray to Our Lord for your intentions.
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top