Wine preference....?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TheresaLS
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonoma, Napa, Mendocino, Lake counties in California have great vintners. Spend over $25 on something 2000-2005 Cabernet/Zin and you probably won’t go wrong.
 
I guess where the odd guys out. 😃 We prefer the blushes to the reds or whites. We discovered a wine last year that we really like. It’s from a local vineyard, Tidal School Vineyard. Our current favorite is Oklahoma Sunset. Very fruity without being too sweet. mmmmmmm.
 
Went to see my sister this week, and she gave my husband and I a lovely bottle of wine…only thing? I am not a fan of sauvignon? Isn’t this a little dry? Or am I thinking of merlot…I know merlot is quite dry, and I really dislike that kind. I can’t remember if this one is as well. :hmmm: I bought her a bottle of Chardonnay, my sister and I think alike. 😃
 
I guess where the odd guys out. 😃 We prefer the blushes to the reds or whites. We discovered a wine last year that we really like. It’s from a local vineyard, Tidal School Vineyard. Our current favorite is Oklahoma Sunset. Very fruity without being too sweet. mmmmmmm.
I love love love fruity, and not too sweet, not always an easy combo to find! Good choice!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top