J
JLCecilia
Guest
I truly don’t know why I feel this way, I have a great deal to be thankful for, but I have felt for some months a sort of joy-less-ness. Anybody else ever go thru this?
I don’t mean to sound ungrateful (esp at this time), but I’m bored at work. I come home and I’m just a total bum around my young kids. I want more than anything to be the involved parent and teach them all sorts of things, but I lack the patience. I just can’t get motivated to do the things I really want to do. I am struggling w/ distraction and sincerity in my prayer life, kind of going thru the motions, however I feel I must persevere.
I can’t remember the last time I laughed and I have to force myself to smile. WHAT IS UP W/ THIS??? Alright, I know I’m inclined toward the winter blues and there are seasons in life, but I find myself somewhat jealous of people of joy in all seasons. I just feel like a total bummer. Other times I tell myself that this is my lot in life considering how much like my mum I am and we tend to be hyper-critical of ourselves and others which is a downer too.
Maybe I just need a day off or something to recharge my battery. I know that this too shall pass, just wanted to open this subject to dialog and see if anybody else out there feels this way. How do you all cope?
I don’t mean to sound ungrateful (esp at this time), but I’m bored at work. I come home and I’m just a total bum around my young kids. I want more than anything to be the involved parent and teach them all sorts of things, but I lack the patience. I just can’t get motivated to do the things I really want to do. I am struggling w/ distraction and sincerity in my prayer life, kind of going thru the motions, however I feel I must persevere.
I can’t remember the last time I laughed and I have to force myself to smile. WHAT IS UP W/ THIS??? Alright, I know I’m inclined toward the winter blues and there are seasons in life, but I find myself somewhat jealous of people of joy in all seasons. I just feel like a total bummer. Other times I tell myself that this is my lot in life considering how much like my mum I am and we tend to be hyper-critical of ourselves and others which is a downer too.
Maybe I just need a day off or something to recharge my battery. I know that this too shall pass, just wanted to open this subject to dialog and see if anybody else out there feels this way. How do you all cope?