T
Tamsulosin
Guest
How long have you been able, after reconciliation, to stay completely clean and holy?.
A day, a week , a month?
My problem is that I have a good confession,with a decision to avoid sinning again,which leaves me in a state of great joy, but then I go back into the world so to speak, lower my guard, and probably by the next day, I have done this or said that which are probably venial sins already.I am not talking of mortal sins.I may have said something disfavorable about someone, or acts like that .Do any of you have a thought “system” to keep you in check? Like a brake system that signals trouble before it happens?
Otherwise why confess, when a few hour later I am back in point one.
I wish to do a marathon to see how long I can do it, but I need some pointers from you.Thanks in advance for helping me have a good Lent.
A day, a week , a month?
My problem is that I have a good confession,with a decision to avoid sinning again,which leaves me in a state of great joy, but then I go back into the world so to speak, lower my guard, and probably by the next day, I have done this or said that which are probably venial sins already.I am not talking of mortal sins.I may have said something disfavorable about someone, or acts like that .Do any of you have a thought “system” to keep you in check? Like a brake system that signals trouble before it happens?
Otherwise why confess, when a few hour later I am back in point one.
I wish to do a marathon to see how long I can do it, but I need some pointers from you.Thanks in advance for helping me have a good Lent.