J
JLCecilia
Guest
Alright, this is an extension of the thread I submitted earlier for my husband, this time inquiring for me.
I have tried out a couple of websites (one of them even Catholic) for mothers seeking to work from home. Sorry, can’t remember the names specifically. Both times I’ve taken a call from a ‘team lead’ and it boiled down to: MELALEUCA.
I have a hard time even asking for Mary Kay orders at work - I HATE asking people to buy things, especially stuff I wouldn’t spend money on myself. I seriously considered trying to get some training from a medical facility offering transcription on the web.
On the other hand, as much as I long to be at home w/ my children, I’m not sure how much actual ‘work’ I could get done or how much actual quality time I could have w/ my kids.
Any advice or suggestions?
I have tried out a couple of websites (one of them even Catholic) for mothers seeking to work from home. Sorry, can’t remember the names specifically. Both times I’ve taken a call from a ‘team lead’ and it boiled down to: MELALEUCA.
I have a hard time even asking for Mary Kay orders at work - I HATE asking people to buy things, especially stuff I wouldn’t spend money on myself. I seriously considered trying to get some training from a medical facility offering transcription on the web.
On the other hand, as much as I long to be at home w/ my children, I’m not sure how much actual ‘work’ I could get done or how much actual quality time I could have w/ my kids.
Any advice or suggestions?