M
Meximo
Guest
I am in sales for wholesale clothing company. We have a huge show coming up and our companies survival depends on this show… So I received an email from my boss
"I want you to give them a call and ask if they are carrying any type of embellished or plain jeans or embellished tops/jackets like… (I just want to find out price point) at their store.
Just pretend you are a customer in the area that trying to find a store that have what you are looking for then if they said, they don’t have. Just ask what they have in the store."
So what’s the difference between pretending and lying? FYI my boss is not Catholic or even Christian she’s a Buddist.
Thanks for your feedback…
"I want you to give them a call and ask if they are carrying any type of embellished or plain jeans or embellished tops/jackets like… (I just want to find out price point) at their store.
Just pretend you are a customer in the area that trying to find a store that have what you are looking for then if they said, they don’t have. Just ask what they have in the store."
So what’s the difference between pretending and lying? FYI my boss is not Catholic or even Christian she’s a Buddist.
Thanks for your feedback…