Worst Sin Ever

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gilbert_Keith
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
And of course, what is the first and greatest commandment from the lips of Jesus? Doesn’t it follow that the violation of the greatest commandment must be worst sin ever?
This is a very old thread I know but I can’t believe More hasn’t been said.

36 Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?”

37 Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’[a] 38 This is the first and greatest commandment. 39 And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’** 40 All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”

I once heard a priest say that sins of the flesh are not the worst sins. And from memory
I think he said criticism of others is the worst kind of sin.**
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top