Would anyone like to see Father Corapi debate?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Boxerdog
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Boxerdog

Guest
I like watching Father Corapi on ewtn, I think he does a great job of balancing theology and common sense in his talks.

How do you think he would do in a debate with some protestants?
 
Martignoni vs. White, its gonna happen. Maybe it already did, I don’t pay enough attention anymore. :confused:

Fr. Corapi can maybe debate James Cameron, that would be fun. Hey I just replied to you in private. OK maybe I send Best of PhilVaz once again. 😃

Phil P
 
Martignoni vs. White, its gonna happen. Maybe it already did, I don’t pay enough attention anymore. :confused:

Fr. Corapi can maybe debate James Cameron, that would be fun. Hey I just replied to you in private. OK maybe I send Best of PhilVaz once again. 😃

Phil P
I thought ole’ White wouldn’t debate Catholics anymore?

I really don’t think Martignoni would do that well against him; I could be wrong.

I certainly don’t think Father Corapi would be very sucessful in a debate - he is much better at telling Catholics how it is then why it is.

I understand Father Groeschel once had a debate. I would love to hear that one.:cool:
 
I like watching Father Corapi on ewtn, I think he does a great job of balancing theology and common sense in his talks.

How do you think he would do in a debate with some protestants?
I don’t think he would be interested at all. His has his hands full getting Catholics to understand and accept Catholic teaching.
 
I don’t think he would be interested at all. His has his hands full getting Catholics to understand and accept Catholic teaching.
I think Fr. Corapi is interested in Apologetics with caferia Catholics than non-Catholics… He is concern of the spiritual growth of Catholics to know their faith, and more importantly to know Jesus Christ as taught by the 2,000 yrs old Church.
 
I like watching Father Corapi on ewtn, I think he does a great job of balancing theology and common sense in his talks.

How do you think he would do in a debate with some protestants?
I don’t think it would be a fair fight. Would you support a boxing match between Angie Dickinson and Joe Frazier?
 
From what he says, he wouldn’t bother. He is not interested in arguing with or debating people, he sees his charism as that of a teacher. As such he concentrates on those who want to hear Truth.
 
I don’t know if this means more or less to those here coming from a Protestant, but I think Corapi is very impressive and successful in what he does.

-Tim
 
I don’t know if this means more or less to those here coming from a Protestant, but I think Corapi is very impressive and successful in what he does.

-Tim
Thanks, that does mean a lot to me anyways 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top