Q
question_bunny
Guest
This implies that you knew with 100% certainty that the person was the antichrist, and is really a question of his nature. This is not about whether or not it could actually be done. Obviously if he was merely a possessed human, an attempt on his life aside from governmentally-sanctioned execution would be murder. I ask in this way because I am curious what the theology on the nature of this evil being is; being a fairly recent convert from Protestantism, I spent my formative years being taught that the antichrist is the literal son of satan. If this were the case, that would certainly muddy whether or not he was human or not (and therefore make this a rather interesting question). I apologize if this question comes off weird; I just have an interest in eschatology.
I have edited this post because someone on here seems to think (wrongly, I might add) from my old wording that I’m intending something inappropriate
I have edited this post because someone on here seems to think (wrongly, I might add) from my old wording that I’m intending something inappropriate
Last edited: