Would masturbation in this case be mortal sin?

  • Thread starter Thread starter zachary101
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been fairly successfully abstaining from masturbation for about a year now, with only a couple of slip ups. For the last two weeks, this sin is all I can think about. I have tried not to but can’t stop thinking about it. I feel intense pressure and am starting to feel somewhat shackled by this obligation, even though I’m trying not to feel this way too. Sometimes I feel almost compelled to do it. Intruisive thoughts enter myhead about almost every woman I see, and my psychologist friend says this is due to sexual repression, which I feel intensely. Other effects are also manifesting themselves, which it is not appropriate to discuss here.
If I masturbate in this situation, would it be mortal sin? If I weren’t feeling this way I wouldn’t even consider it. If it would be mortal sin, is there any way I can manage these feelings without sin (bearing in mind I’m not married, and too young to be so) or is it just a cross I have to bear for Our Lord?
sigh…listen boy , who told u its a mortal sin? a sin in my eyes is a rape a murder , a disrespect to another person, we re just humans,remember that its in our nature to have these urges, dos that mean we can do whatever we want ? no it dosn’t but if you think mastrubation is a sin…please there are worse concerns in life ,like dieng people n stuff, wanna feel better? help them and stop bothering about the mastrubation part
 
I guess I really don’t understand culpability around this subject. Masturbation is a sin no
doubt but the distinction between moral or venial is difficult. Is it is a mortal sin if no lust is involved?
and then tell my why would this be a sin? why for the love of God? yes ****ing every girl you dd wanna screw ,and just doing it, is muuuuuch better…jsss, i don’t get you at all
 
So, just curious, what gave you the big OK for it not to be a mortal sin??
i think people should decide it for themselves boy,there is not one right religuien,because it is made and used for humans…Gods perfect but our faith is not so hhow can we know???look in your own heart and ask how it feels about it, thats how u find the true voice of God
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top