D
DoxieMama
Guest
I have been to the ER a few times in the past month, thinking I was having a heart problem because of chest pains. I have been diagnosed with costochodritis (inflammation of rib cartilage) and atypical chest pain. My husband has made it clear that unless I have more pressing symptoms of a heart attack, he doesn’t want me to go to the ER anymore.
I see a cardiologist in a couple days to get a complete workup. My question is, what if I start having stronger chest pains, or other symptoms, and I’m not sure if I’m having a heart attack or not.
If I’m not sure, then if I don’t go to the ER and die, will God consider that suicide? I don’t want to die. I have a child who I want to be around for as long as possible. But, would God consider that suicide if I didn’t get help, because I wasn’t sure I was having real heart problems or not?
Thank you. Sorry so long.
PS. I have anxiety and am also being treated for that
I see a cardiologist in a couple days to get a complete workup. My question is, what if I start having stronger chest pains, or other symptoms, and I’m not sure if I’m having a heart attack or not.
If I’m not sure, then if I don’t go to the ER and die, will God consider that suicide? I don’t want to die. I have a child who I want to be around for as long as possible. But, would God consider that suicide if I didn’t get help, because I wasn’t sure I was having real heart problems or not?
Thank you. Sorry so long.
PS. I have anxiety and am also being treated for that