C
Christ_Conquers
Guest
Hi,
Yesterday i went to confession, but I’m wondering if i had true sorrow for my sins. I’m very scrupulous so i feel really guilty when i commit, or think it commit a sin. So i’m worried that the reason i decided to go to confession could have been, at least partly/mostly, because i felt really bad and guilty. I also went because i wanted to return to Our Lord, and be able to go to heaven. When i was in line i prayed that i would be truly sorry, and i made a firm purpose of amendment.
I guess my question is: would it be sufficient to be sorry because you wanted to be able to go to heaven and be in communion with God? would that fall under, imperfect contrition?
Yesterday i went to confession, but I’m wondering if i had true sorrow for my sins. I’m very scrupulous so i feel really guilty when i commit, or think it commit a sin. So i’m worried that the reason i decided to go to confession could have been, at least partly/mostly, because i felt really bad and guilty. I also went because i wanted to return to Our Lord, and be able to go to heaven. When i was in line i prayed that i would be truly sorry, and i made a firm purpose of amendment.
I guess my question is: would it be sufficient to be sorry because you wanted to be able to go to heaven and be in communion with God? would that fall under, imperfect contrition?