F
feltmeanings23
Guest
I am writing a book that–forgive me for sounding boastful–will, hopefully, put a large dent within rebellion against God. I want the book to make as big an impact as possible.
The main points: (1) Nihilism does not really matter, by its very nature (2) Any philosophy without eternal life and free will is a nihilistic philosophy (3) Atheism may be reasonably dismissed (4) the nature of sentient and non-sentient existence points towards Christianity, and (5) Satan was the first nihilist.
But I have no knowledge of the world of book publication and things like that. I would like any advice on how I should go about getting my book published and how to reach a large demographic.
Thanks.
(If this is not the right forum, just move it.)
The main points: (1) Nihilism does not really matter, by its very nature (2) Any philosophy without eternal life and free will is a nihilistic philosophy (3) Atheism may be reasonably dismissed (4) the nature of sentient and non-sentient existence points towards Christianity, and (5) Satan was the first nihilist.
But I have no knowledge of the world of book publication and things like that. I would like any advice on how I should go about getting my book published and how to reach a large demographic.
Thanks.
(If this is not the right forum, just move it.)