We people (meaning me, myself, and I) generally mutter things about how you should read your Alastair McGrath to counteract Dawkin’s statements, and your Aquinas to understand God’s nature better. Aquinas goes into why and how God is simple, the first cause, etc., both of which, and other things, seem to undercut the concept of God as the 747. God was not assembled: He was there first, or rather before there was first, as He created time. He was the first cause, among other things.
Abiogenesis is a restatement of Aristotle’s theory of spontaneous generation of life. Scientists who believe in it have not given up on the idea that mice spring from hay. They just restate it as bacteria or viruses from clay, moving it back in level but it’s the same thing.
I’m not well read on this or anything, but that’s how I respond.
C.S.Lewis, by the way, said it was dangerous for atheists to read a wide variety of materials. Atheists tend to read only atheistic materials. You may discover a lot of people who believe in God have seriously thought through issues such as why are we are and how did we get here - people a lot smarter and more knowledgeable than some. I would encourage you to widen your reading.