J
J.R
Guest
Brothers and sisters,
I had a question posed to me by a Protestant friend. His preacher during their Christmas whorship service stated that Catholics believe (don’t you like it when non-catholics tell others what Catholics believe) Jesus did not pass through Marys vagina at his birth. He just appeared in her arms and thats how us Catholics support her perpetual virginity.
I’m aware and have read the “Protoevangelium of James”, but can anyone here help me explain what Catholics believe happened during Jesus’ birth. The catechism does not address this. Thank you and God bless all here.
I had a question posed to me by a Protestant friend. His preacher during their Christmas whorship service stated that Catholics believe (don’t you like it when non-catholics tell others what Catholics believe) Jesus did not pass through Marys vagina at his birth. He just appeared in her arms and thats how us Catholics support her perpetual virginity.
I’m aware and have read the “Protoevangelium of James”, but can anyone here help me explain what Catholics believe happened during Jesus’ birth. The catechism does not address this. Thank you and God bless all here.