W
water
Guest
I was wondering if anyone of you who discusses in this particular forum ’ Apologetics’ feels like some discussions rob your peace?
Not in the sense that engaging with other points of view makes me doubt my own - it doesn’t normally, I’m usually too hard-headed for that.I was wondering if anyone of you who discusses in this particular forum ’ Apologetics’ feels like some discussions rob your peace?
That’s true. I think it pushes us to pray even more.Not in the sense that engaging with other points of view makes me doubt my own - it doesn’t normally, I’m usually too hard-headed for that.
I am sometimes worried about myself for saying things that I am not supposed to.Of course when I see someone who seems to be really misguided or else who is really getting jumped on harshly by a number of people it worries me.
I swear we Croatians must have been Celts ourselves way back when - most of us are precisely the sameNah…but then, I’m Irish, & we Celtsrequire a daily dose of http://bestsmileys.com/hitting/22.gifhttp://bestsmileys.com/hitting/22.gif http://bestsmileys.com/hitting/22.gif to keep our blood flowing to our fingers & toes.
![]()
what kind of discussion are you referring to?I was wondering if anyone of you who discusses in this particular forum ’ Apologetics’ feels like some discussions rob your peace?
It would be even more interestng to see that poll broken down by gender.I was wondering if anyone of you who discusses in this particular forum ’ Apologetics’ feels like some discussions rob your peace?
I am sorry to confuse you, but it is about any discussion. Does it ever shake your belief? do some hash conversation give you headache? Do you feel sad to see people arguing with no love? Do you feel sad to see others don’t see the truth?what kind of discussion are you referring to?![]()
Not really.I am sorry to confuse you, but it is about any discussion. Does it ever shake your belief? !
Yes all the time. I wish they could be more of a cool intillectual thing.do some hash conversation give you headache?
Yes. It is sad when people come to argue just to argue and not really to come out of it with something (weather they are right or wrong on an issue.Do you feel sad to see people arguing with no love?
Do you feel sad to see others don’t see the truth?
Yeah.Thanks!
I agree. The arguments usually devolve into the same-old, same-old. Although, you might want to translate as you did here for the fellow who kept complaining about not understanding Latin.:whacky:Not really. If anything it makes me all the more sure that I am right where The Almighty wants me to be because I see how weak and twisted the arguments against out most holy faith really are.
And it’s always the same stuff. Pax Domini sit semper vobiscum.
(The peace of the Lord be always with you.)![]()