Your Prayer is Effective, Don't Ever Think Otherwise

  • Thread starter Thread starter POJIUJH
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

POJIUJH

Guest
I had let this situation breath for a while before telling many people of what happened. I now want to quote my last post in the thread I made entitled “URGENT! Godson abducted by Islamists in Algeria!”. Regarding my mother’s son in law Stephen, who was taken captive as an Irish national back in January.

Below is my post:

Had to post here again. You really don’t know how much your prayers helped. I’m not sure if you know of the situation, but I will relate it here just so you all may know that your prayers are really being answered powerfully.

After I had made this thread (and posted in a couple others) to ask for your prayers, this happened. And this might very well seem strange to read.

A friend of Stephen’s mother is a driving instructor. He was taking a woman for a lesson when he asked her to stop outside Stephen’s house as he needed to run an errand. The woman saw Stephen’s wife (bearing in mind that at this point and time the names weren’t released for safety, the whole family was staying at Stephen’s mothers, and this woman didn’t know anything of the situation and didn’t even know Stephen or his wife) she saw her, got out of the car and approached her and gave her a white rose.

She told her that she didn’t understand the reason why, but that St Therese had told her to give her a white rose for the safe home-coming of somebody.

Seems strange, right?

Not long after, the Islamists didn’t seem to be getting anywhere with their demands, so they put the national hostages in 5 trucks (with 5 hostages in each truck) with their hands tied, mouth taped and Semtex strapped around their necks and made them drive out of the camp. The Algerian army mistook them for the kidnappers and open fired. 4 of the trucks were blown up. Stephen was in the 5th one. His truck hit a ditch at the side of the road and flipped. He got out and ran like a bat out of hell towards the army and escaped.

Twenty three hostages were killed, but he escaped.

That sounds like something out of a film, right? All of you who come onto this forum to pray for others, don’t ever get fatigued when you do so. This sort of thing happens because of prayers, it just might not always be so obvious.

So I want to take this opportunity again to thank you on behalf of his family. Thank you very, very much.

Understandably this seems too dramatic to be real, here are some news links below:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-21093620

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-21069810

telegraph.co.uk/news/worl…-his-neck.html
 
I thought of Stephen when I heard of this incidence and wondered if he was the one that escaped. Praise God for his safety, prayers for the others who weren’t so fortunate.
 
If the story is real, May God received the souls of those lost in that inhuman act. I hope Stephen gave thanks to God for his safety.
 
If the story is real, May God received the souls of those lost in that inhuman act. I hope Stephen gave thanks to God for his safety.
The night I was involved in a traffic accident that totalled my car, someone must have been praying for me. Even though I was injured, after I got out of hospital my wife took me to the place where our car had been towed and to see what the car looked like. I should have been killed, but my injuries were relatively minor:shrug:
 
The night I was involved in a traffic accident that totalled my car, someone must have been praying for me. Even though I was injured, after I got out of hospital my wife took me to the place where our car had been towed and to see what the car looked like. I should have been killed, but my injuries were relatively minor:shrug:
Maybe someone pray for safety for traveler that day, or your guardian angel helped you. :angel1:
 
Maybe someone pray for safety for traveler that day, or your guardian angel helped you. :angel1:
One of my favorite radio programs on XM Satellite Radio is SEIZE THE DAY on the CATHOLIC CHANNEL. The host, Gus Lloyd, always prays traveling mercies on whoever is listening. Also, I was knocked unconscious in the crash and I remember nothing about the impact.🤷
 
Did it? You feel and sense it right. :console:
I don’t understand what you mean! Stephen is a family friend, he is my mothers Godson. I’m fairly sure both the BBC and myself aren’t making up a story to fool you. I just wanted to post this thread to remind everyone that their prayer is effective.
 
I don’t understand what you mean! Stephen is a family friend, he is my mothers Godson. I’m fairly sure both the BBC and myself aren’t making up a story to fool you. I just wanted to post this thread to remind everyone that their prayer is effective.
why doubt me? 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top