šŸ˜· Trump plans to debate Biden in Miami after stint in hospital, campaign says

• Thread starter Thread starter ThinkingSapien
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThinkingSapien

WASHINGTON ā€” President Trump still plans to debate Democratic nominee Joe Biden at the second presidential debate in Miami later this month after his three-day stay in the hospital with the coronavirus, his campaign said.

ā€œIt is the presidentā€™s intention to debate,ā€ Trump 2020 communications director Tim Murtaugh told CNN on Monday after the commander-in-chief announced he was checking out of Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

The presidentā€™s doctors cleared Trump to finish his recovery at the White House residence earlier Monday after he was helicoptered to the Maryland hospital on Friday with a spiking fever and poor oxygen levels, according to multiple reports.

In a tweet, Trump told his followers he was ā€œfeeling greatā€ and ā€œbetter than I did 20 years ago.ā€

White House physician Dr. Sean Conley echoed the presidentā€™s remarks and said while he wasnā€™t out of the woods, Trump was ā€œback to his old self.ā€

The remaining 29 days of the presidential election were plunged into doubt when the commander-in-chief announced he and the first lady had tested positive in the early hours of Friday morning.

At least 12 other White House staffers or associates of Trump have also been diagnosed with COVID-19 since then and his re-election campaign has been forced to cancel all in-person events.

Joe Biden has been continuing to campaign in battleground states across the nation while Trump has been laid low by the virus.

Heā€™s supposed to be in isolation 14 days after experiencing his last symptom.

I donā€™t see how he is ready to debate by Oct. 15, but I hope he is. Maybe they can put him in a plexiglass bubble or something.

Maybe Joe should insist that Trump be tested for performance-enhancing drugs likeā€¦steroids.

Maybe they can put him in a plexiglass bubble or something.
Reminds me of ā€œThe Boy in the Plastic Bubbleā€ movie from the 70sā€¦we could have ā€œThe President in the Plastic Bubbleā€ šŸ¤£

Just put a big plexiglass wall around each candidate like they use at the convenience store.

Last edited:
Fair enough but only ifJB will agree to performance enhancing drugs as well and agree to being checked for ear buds this time.,He refused last debatešŸ˜Œ

Last edited:
Only if Biden agrees to a drug test for amphetamines.
Well, I said that as a joke, but, yeah, whatever. I know I think that Trump should release his medical records. Biden, too.

Imagine there were performance drugs to turn a senile person lucid.

Release them to the general public please. Weā€™d save a great amount of Medicaid dollars spent on dementia care.

Drugs for ADHD can provide temporary lucidity in senile persons

Last edited:
Until Trump is testing Covid negative as are all those surrounding him, the man should be in isolation. As per all expert medical advice.
  • Note this is a commentary on a person and a pandemic, not a commentary on Republicans vs Democrats

Last edited:
This is simply a baseless QAnon conspiracy/hoax that has no place in rational discussion.

My mom had dementia Alzheimerā€™s for years until he death.

Thatā€™s completely untrue.

Iā€™m adding, it was so heartbreaking and frustrating to see her mind slip away with meds doing nothing but maintaining her current level for just a few months more.

It was terrible to see my mom who used to be a wonderful cook struggle to cut a peanut butter sandwich in half.

Or forget the word ā€œdogā€.

Or be convinced I was her sister.

Performance enhancing drugs? I wish,

Last edited:
Yep.

I wish Alzheimerā€™s on no one. Itā€™s merciless.

I mentioned senility not Alzheimerā€™s. Something I read recently

Just put a big plexiglass wall around each candidate like they use at the convenience store.
Vice Presidents tomorrow are supposed to be separated by a plexiglass wall. I think Jaime Harrison brought his own plexiglass wall to his debate with Lindsey Graham!

Of course, Biden or the moderators can insist on anything they want. Lawless Trump just ignores agreements and rules at his whim.

This is simply a baseless QAnon conspiracy/hoax that has no place in rational discussion.
Add to this that many QAnon theories are derived from antisemitic rumors. They really have no place here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back