A prayer request for God's mercy and help

  • Thread starter Thread starter pollylodges
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins because of your just punishment. I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasions of sins.

Amen.
 
Lord please hear our prayers for pollylodges.Grant him strength please Lord to deal with stressful situations in his life and bless him.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers for our friend Amen

Mother Mary please intercede for pollylodges for his intentions

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.
 
Lord please hear our prayers for pollylodges.Grant him strength please Lord to deal with stressful situations in his life and bless him.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers for our friend Amen

Mother Mary please intercede for pollylodges for his intentions

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, hear our prayers for pollylodges. Give him strength when he needs it most and comfort him when he feels stressed and overwhelmed. I ask this through the intercession of your Most Blelved and Holy Mother, Mary.
 
Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass agianst us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver from evil.

Amen.
 
Lord please hear our prayers for pollylodges.Grant him strength please Lord to deal with stressful situations in his life and bless him.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers for our friend Amen

Mother Mary please intercede for pollylodges for his intentions

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord, hear our prayers for pollylodges. Give him strength when he needs it most and comfort him when he feels stressed and overwhelmed. I ask this through the intercession of your Most Beloved and Holy Mother, Mary.
 
Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.
 
Lord please hear our prayers for pollylodges.Grant him strength please Lord to deal with stressful situations in his life and bless him.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers for our friend Amen

Mother Mary please intercede for pollylodges for his intentions

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins because of your just punishment. I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near ocassions of sin.

Amen.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
Lord, hear our prayers for pollylodges. Give him strength when he needs it most and comfort him when he feels stressed and overwhelmed. I ask this through the intercession of your Most Beloved and Holy Mother, Mary.
 
Lord please hear our prayers for pollylodges.Grant him strength please Lord to deal with stressful situations in his life and bless him.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers for our friend Amen

Mother Mary please intercede for pollylodges for his intentions

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord please hear our prayers for pollylodges.Grant him strength please Lord to deal with stressful situations in his life and bless him.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers for our friend Amen

Mother Mary please intercede for pollylodges for his intentions

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Holy Mother Mary we pray

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins because of your just punishment. I frimly resolve, with the help of your grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasions of sin.

Amen.
 
Lord please hear our prayers for pollylodges.Grant him strength please Lord to deal with stressful situations in his life and bless him.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers for our friend Amen

Mother Mary please intercede for pollylodges for his intentions

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top