A prayer request for God's mercy and help

  • Thread starter Thread starter pollylodges
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O Good Jesus:

Word of the eternal Father, convert me.
Son of Mary, take me as her child.
My Master, teach me.
Prince of peace, give me peace.
My Refuge, receive me.
My Shepherd, feed my soul.
Model of patience, comfort me.
Meek and humble of heart, help me to become like You.
My Redeemer, save me.
My God and my All, possess me.
The true Way, direct me.
Eternal Truth, instruct me.
Life of the saints, make me live in You.
My Support, strengthen me.
My Justice, justify me.
My Mediator with the Father, reconcile me.
Physician of my soul, heal me.
My Judge, pardon me.
My King, rule me.
My Sanctification, sanctify me.
Abyss of goodness, pardon me.
Living Bread of heaven, feed me.
Father of the prodigal, receive me.
Joy of my soul, be my only happiness.
My Helper, assist me.
Magnet of love, draw me.
My Protector, defend me.
My Hope, sustain me.
Object of my love, unite me to Yourself.
Fountain of life, refresh me.
My Divine Victim, atone for me.
My Last End, let me possess You.
My Glory, glorify me.

Amen.
Lord, hear our prayer.
 
Holy Mother Mary please hear our prayers for Polly and her family

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins because of your just punishment. I firnly resolve, with the help of your grace to sin no more, and to avoid the near occasions of sin.

Amen.
 
Mother Mary please intercede for pollylodges for his intentions

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.
 
Dear Lord please hear our prayers for our friend Pollylodges and his family.
Please grant this family help to overcome the issues that face them and grant
them the strength and ability to get the things they need in life.Lord in Your mercy
hear our prayers Amen

Mother Mary please intercede for Pollylodges and his family
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
Lord, hear our prayer.
 
Mother Mary please intercede for pollylodges for his intentions

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Holy Father, you are the wonder and miracle in all our lives, circle you gentle love round these poor souls and make them stronger in your love in your name Amen
 
Mother Mary please intercede for pollylodges for his intentions

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Dear God in Heaven, Lord Jesus Christ. Please take pity on me and have mercy on me and help me, with your grace to persevere in these trying times.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.
 
Mother Mary please intercede for pollylodges for his intentions

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins because of your just punishment. I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace to sin no more, and to avoid the near occasion of sin.

Amen.
 
Mother Mary please intercede for pollylodges for his intentions

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Our father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of the womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now at the hour of our death. Amen.
 
O my God, because you are infinite goodness and worthy of infinite love, I love you with my whole heart above all thing, and for love of you I love my neighbor as myself.

Amen.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Dear God in Heaven. Lord Jesus Christ.

Please take pity on me and please have mercy on me.

God bless everyone I am mad at and who’s mad at me.

Please don’t hold their sins against them as I ask you not to hold mine against me.

Please protect me from all evil.

And guard me against strife.

Amen.
 
Our father who art in Heaven.

Hallowed be thy Name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses.

As we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top