A prayer request for God's mercy and help

  • Thread starter Thread starter pollylodges
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins because of your just punishment. I firmily resolve, with the help of your grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasion of sin.

Amen.
 
Lord please be with my friend pollylodges and grant him healing of worries and ill health Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins because of your just punishment. I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasion of sin.

Amen.
 
Sacred Heart of Jesus
today we wish to live in You,
in Your grace,
in which we desire at all costs to persevere.
Keep us from sin
and strengthen our will by helping us to keep watch over our senses,
our imagination, and our heart.
Help us to correct our faults which are the source of sin.
we beg You to do this,
O Jesus, through Mary,
Your Immaculate Mother.
Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, who are infallible truth and can never deceive nor be deceived, I firmly believe all that you have revealed and propose to my belief through your holy church, because you have revealed it. I believe that you are one in nature and three in persons: the father, the son, and the Holy Spirit. I believe that you are the creator of all things and that reward the just for all eternity in heaven and punish the wicked for all eternity in hell. I believe that Jesus Crhist is the Son of God made man, that he suffered and died fro my sins, and rose from the dead in glory, and that it is only in him through the Holy Spirit that eternal life is given to us. I believe in all that your holy church believes. I thank you for having called me to the true faith, and I propose that with the help of your grace I will live and die in the holy faith.

Amen.
 
For pollylodges’ intentions -

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

O most Sacred Heart of Jesus, have mercy on us.
O Immaculate Heart of Mary, pray for us.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with thee!

Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners.

Now and at the hour of our death.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Our Father who art in Heaven.

Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those who tresppass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins because of your just punishment. I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasion of sin. Amen.
 
Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for you.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, trusting in your promises and because you are faithful, powerful and merciful, I hope through the merits of Jesus Christ, for the pardon of my sins, final preserverance and the blessed glory of heaven.

Amen.
 
Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners.

Now and at the hour of our death.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top