A prayer request for God's mercy and help

  • Thread starter Thread starter pollylodges
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins because of your just punishment. I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace to sin no more, and to avoid the near occassion of sin.

Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Our father who art in Heaven.

Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our tresppasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Thank you, O God, for hearing my prayer and granting my request. Thank you for all the kindness you have shown me.

Thank you, for your great love in giving me my life, for your great patience in preserving me despite my sinfulness, for your protection in the past and for the opportunity to serve and honor you in the future.

Thank you, Lord Jesus, for keeping me numberless times from sin and death by the toils of your life, the sufferings of your passion, and by your victorious resurrection. Thank you, Holy Spirit of God, for bestowing so many graces upon my soul and for having so frequently renewed your life within me.

May my life, from now on, be a sign of my gratefulness.

Amen.
 
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins because of your just punishment. I firmly resolve with the help of your grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasion of sin.

Amen.
 
Lord please hear my prayers for my friend pollylodges and help him and guide him so as his problems may be resolved.Thankyou Lord for hearing my prayers Amen

Mother Mary please intercede for my friend
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Our father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.
 
Dear Lord You know the heart of my friend pollylodges and You know his fears and worries.Please grant all goes well for him tommorrow and that he may be able to overcome feelings of anxiety.I myself have suffered recently with panic attacks and know so well the awful dread it fills one with.Please Lord grant healing to pollylodges that he will be healed from anxiety and the things he needs in his life are met.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Our Father who art in Heaven.

Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done.

On Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive those who tresspass against us.

Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins because of your just punishment. I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace, to sin no more, and to avoid the near occasions of sin.

Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins because of your punishment. I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace, to sin no more, and to avoid the near occasion of sin.

Amen.
 
Dear Lord You know the heart of my friend pollylodges and You know his fears and worries.Please grant that he may be able to overcome feelings of anxiety.I myself have suffered recently with panic attacks and know so well the awful dread it fills one with.Please Lord grant healing to pollylodges that he will be healed from anxiety and the things he needs in his life are met.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, trusting in your promises and because you are faithful, powerful and merciful, I hope, the the merits of Jesus Christ, for the pardon of my sins, final perserverence and the blessed glory of heaven.

Amen.
 
Dear Lord You know the heart of my friend pollylodges and You know his fears and worries.Please grant that he may be able to overcome feelings of anxiety.I myself have suffered recently with panic attacks and know so well the awful dread it fills one with.Please Lord grant healing to pollylodges that he will be healed from anxiety and the things he needs in his life are met.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top