A prayer request for God's mercy and help

  • Thread starter Thread starter pollylodges
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Father, who art in heaven.

Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven

Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us.

Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Lord be strength to this family as times are difficult for them now. You know their struggles. We ask for Your help to get them through and may You recieve the glory, honor and praise. We thank you! Amen.
mlz

Continuing in prayer for you
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, blessed art Thou
and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
O dear Jesus
I humbly implore you to grant your special graces to our family.

May our home be the shrine of peace, purity, love, labor and faith.

I beg you, dear Jesus, to protect and bless all of us, absent and present, living and dead.

O Mary,

Loving mother of Jesus, and our mother, pray to Jesus for our family, for all the families of the world, to guard the cradle of the newborn, the school of the young and their vocations.

Blessed Saint Joseph,

Holy guardian of Jesus and Mary, assist us by your prayers in all necessities of life. Ask of Jesus that special grace which he granted you, to watch over our home at the pillow of the sick and the dying, so that with Mary and with you, heaven may find our family unbroken
in the Sacred heart of Jesus. Amen.
 
Our Father, Who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done,
on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.
 
*O Jesus, our Lord and our brother!
We recommend the family of Pollylodges
and all that belongs to them to your protection;
we confide all to your love.
Fill their house with blessings,
even as you filled the holy house of Nazareth with your presence;
before all else,
keep sin far from it.
Do you alone reign by your law,
by your most holy love,
and by the exercise of every Christian virtue.
Let all of us obey you, love you,
and study how to copy in our own lives your example,
that of Mary your Mother,
and that of your blameless guardian, St, Joseph.
Keep all evils and misfortunes far from them and their house,
but grant that they may be ever in harmony
with your divine will,
even in the sorrows which you send to them.
Finally, grant them the grace to live in perfect harmony
and in the fullness of charity toward their neighbor.
Grant that every one of them may deserve by a holy life
the comfort of your holy sacraments at the hour of death.

Amen.*****
 
Please pray that God’s mercy and grace. Please pray for his help. Times are getting really tough for me and my family.
I am praying for you and your family.

A PRAYER BEFORE MASS
(By St. Thomas Aquinas)
Almighty and everlasting God,
behold I come to the Sacrament of Thine only-begotten Son,
our Lord Jesus Christ:
I come as one infirm to the physician of life,
as one unclean to the fountain of mercy,
as one blind to the light of everlasting brightness,
as one poor and needy to the Lord of heaven and earth.
Therefore I implore the abundance of Thy measureless bounty
that Thou wouldst vouchsafe to heal my infirmity,
wash my uncleanness,
enlighten my blindness,
enrich my poverty and clothe my nakedness,
that I may receive the Bread of Angels,
the King of kings, the Lord of lords,
with such reverence and humility,
with such sorrow and devotion,
with such purity and faith,
with such purpose and intention
as may be profitable to my soul’s salvation.
Grant unto me, I pray,
the grace of receiving not only the Sacrament of our Lord’s Body and Blood,
but also the grace and power of the Sacrament.
O most gracious God,
grant me so to receive the Body of Thine only-begotten Son,
our Lord Jesus Christ,
which He took from the Virgin Mary,
as to merit to be incorporated into His mystical Body,
and to be numbered amongst His members.
O most loving Father,
give me grace to behold forever
Thy beloved Son with His face at last unveiled,
whom I now purpose to receive under the sacramental veil here below.

Amen.
 
O dear Jesus
I humbly implore you to grant your special graces to our family.

May our home be the shrine of peace, purity, love, labor and faith.

I beg you, dear Jesus, to protect and bless all of us, absent and present, living and dead.

O Mary,

Loving mother of Jesus, and our mother, pray to Jesus for our family, for all the families of the world, to guard the cradle of the newborn, the school of the young and their vocations.

Blessed Saint Joseph,

Holy guardian of Jesus and Mary, assist us by your prayers in all necessities of life. Ask of Jesus that special grace which he granted you, to watch over our home at the pillow of the sick and the dying, so that with Mary and with you, heaven may find our family unbroken
in the Sacred heart of Jesus. Amen.
AMEN

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins because of you just punishment. I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace, to sin no more, and to avoid the near occasion of sin.

Amen.
 
Praying for you and your family.
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Sacred Heart of Jesus, I place all my trust in Thee.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Mother Mary please intercede for my friend Pollylodges and all his family
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Our father who art in Heaven.

Hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us.

and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.
 
Im thinking of you my dear friend and keep you and all your family in my prayers.May God bless you

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top