A prayer request for God's mercy and help

  • Thread starter Thread starter pollylodges
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done.

On Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trepass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.
 
Our Father Who art in heaven.
hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day
our daily bread.
And forgive us our tresspasses
as we forgive our tresspassers.
And lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen.
Lord, hear our prayer.
 
Lord please grant the intentions of our friend pollylodges Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my god, I am heartily sorry for having offended you, and I detest all my sins because of your just punishment. I firnly resolve, with the help of your grace to sin no more, and to avoid the near occassions of sin.

amen.
 
Dear Lord please surround our friend pollylodges in Your infinite love that he may feel Your presence in his life and when he has worries or problems that he will know You are with him helping him and guiding him in all he does.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Dear God in Heaven, Lord Jesus Christ. Please take pity on me, and please have mercy on me.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.
 
Please pray that God’s mercy and grace. Please pray for his help. Times are getting really tough for me and my family.
PRAYER TO SAINT MICHAEL
FOR PERSONAL PROTECTION

Saint Michael, the Archangel!
Glorious Prince,
chief and champion of the heavenly hosts;
guardian of the souls of men;
conqueror of the rebel angels!
How beautiful art thou,
in thy heaven-made armor.
We love thee,
dear Prince of Heaven!

We, thy happy clients,
yearn to enjoy thy special protection.
Obtain for us from God
a share of thy sturdy courage;
pray that we may have a strong and tender love
for our Redeemer and,
in every danger or temptation,
be invincible against the enemy of our souls.
O standard-bearer of our salvation!
Be with us in our last moments
and when our souls quit this earthly exile,
carry them safely to the judgement seat of Christ,
and may Our Lord and Master
bid thee bear us speedily
to the kingdom of eternal bliss.
Teach us ever to repeat the sublime cry:
“Who is like unto God?”

Amen.

A DAILY PRAYER
BEFORE DAILY MASS
(By Saint Ambrose)
O gracious Lord Jesus Christ,
though I, who am a sinner,
in nowise presume on any merits of my own,
and put all my trust in Thy goodness and mercy,
yet do I fear and tremble in drawing near to the Table
on which is spread Thy banquet of all delights.
Many a sin has sullied me in body and in soul
because I did not restrain my thoughts nor guard my lips:
nevertheless it is to Thee,
O God of majesty and love,
that I turn in my extremity,
for Thou art the fount of mercy;
to Thee, as quickly as I may, I speed:
for Thou alone canst heal me;
I take refuge under Thy protection.
I dare not face Thee as my judge,
but I cleave to Thee as my saviour.
Thy mercy is above all Thy works.
Though I fear, because of my sins,
yet I trust in Thee on account of Thy mercy.
Turn, then, those pitiful eyes of Thine upon me, O Jesus Christ,
our everlasting king and Lord,
Who art God and man,
and Who for man wast crucified.
Have mercy upon me,
full of misery and of sin though I be, upon me,
whose only hope is in Thee,
because of Thy loving-kindness.
Hail! Thou saving victim,
offered up for me and for all mankind upon the gibbet of the cross!
Hail! thou glorious and most Precious Blood,
that flowest from the wounds of Jesus Christ,
my crucified Lord;
to wash away the sins of all the world!
Forget not, O Lord,
that I am one of those whom Thou hast created,
and with Thine own blood hast redeemed.
I repent me of my sins:
I will strive to amend my ways.
O most merciful Father,
put far from me all my iniquities and all my offences;
so that, by Thee made whole in body and in soul,
I may be accounted worthy to approach the Holy of holies.
Grant, in fine, that the holy foretaste of Thy body and blood,
which thou vouchsafest to me, a poor sinner,
may be a pledge of the full remission of my sins
and of the washing away for evermore of all my guilt.
From my mind may it chase away every sinful thought:
in my will may it foster all holy desires:
may it spur me on to the doing of works well-pleasing to Thee;
and may it be to me, of body and of soul,
a very sure protection and defence against the craft of all my enemies.

Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, please take pity on me and have mercy on my soul

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass agains us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.
 
Hoping things improve for your family.

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Ojcze Nasz, któryś jest w niebiesiech,
święć się imię twoje;
przyjdż królestwo twoje,
bądż wola twoja,
jako w niebie tak i na ziemi.
Chleba naszego powszedniego daj nam dzisiaj,
i odpuść nam nasze winy,
jako i my odpuszczamy naszym winowajcom.
I nie wódż nas w pokuszenie,
ale nas zbaw ode złego
Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Hail Mary Full of grace the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.

Amen.
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen
 
O my God, please have mercy on me and forigive me of my sins.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done.

On earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass agianst us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of the womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now at the hour of our death. Amen.
Lord, hear our prayer.
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of ou death. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top