P
pollylodges
Guest
I just got a jury summons. I have to call to see if I have to be on a jury starting on the 24.
This came at a particularly bad time as I am Unemployed and need to get work. I already postponed it hoping things would improve, but I’m still in limbo.
If possible please give a pray that I won’t have to serve.
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
†
Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.
†
Thanks.
This came at a particularly bad time as I am Unemployed and need to get work. I already postponed it hoping things would improve, but I’m still in limbo.
If possible please give a pray that I won’t have to serve.
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
†
Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.
†
Thanks.
