P
Prolife_Nurse
Guest
Hello all,
A friend of mine and I have been discussing the morality of abortion recently. She is pro-abortion and I am not. I have been able to lead her toward discomfort with late-term abortions, but she still supports contraceptives and early abortions. The problem I’m trying to figure out is how to respond to her repeated statements that, “It’s wrong to force a woman to have a child”. I haven’t been able to bring her to see the embryo/fetus as a human being that deserves to live. Any suggestions? Thanks!
A friend of mine and I have been discussing the morality of abortion recently. She is pro-abortion and I am not. I have been able to lead her toward discomfort with late-term abortions, but she still supports contraceptives and early abortions. The problem I’m trying to figure out is how to respond to her repeated statements that, “It’s wrong to force a woman to have a child”. I haven’t been able to bring her to see the embryo/fetus as a human being that deserves to live. Any suggestions? Thanks!