C
Chrystal
Guest
Does anyone else out there ever feel like they are somehow betraying God by liking someone?
I know how ridiculous that must sound to some of you, but I do feel that way at times. If I have a crush on a guy, and think about him (in a pure way of course) the way people do when they like someone, I end up feeling like I’m separating myself from God, like it offends Him. Perhaps it doesn’t, but I don’t know why I feel like that. I used to feel like I never wanted to get married, but I know that I need to be open to the will of God. So why when a guy a comes along that I might be interested in, I feel so bad about it??
Any advice?
I know how ridiculous that must sound to some of you, but I do feel that way at times. If I have a crush on a guy, and think about him (in a pure way of course) the way people do when they like someone, I end up feeling like I’m separating myself from God, like it offends Him. Perhaps it doesn’t, but I don’t know why I feel like that. I used to feel like I never wanted to get married, but I know that I need to be open to the will of God. So why when a guy a comes along that I might be interested in, I feel so bad about it??
Any advice?