Adult Stem Cell Breakthrough Ignored

  • Thread starter Thread starter WanderAimlessly
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WanderAimlessly

Guest
I think this has been discused before (probably posted by me), but saw this tidbit on NewMax:
Adult Stem Cell Breakthrough Ignored

Scientists at Australia’s Griffith University have engineered a breakthrough in the field of adult stem cell research that’s so significant, say experts, that it could render the debate over embryonic stem cell research moot.

Full Story
Of course, you will not hear about this in the MSM rags.

PF
 
It is because they are determined to get the unborn,it is a diabolic agenda the devil is using them to push:mad:
 
There isn’t $$ in adult stem cell lines, as they can’t be patented. We need to change the patent law to make it impossible to patent fetal cell lines and the finances would change. Then things would change.

CARose
 
I think EVERY type of stem cell research is showing promise EXCEPT embryonic stem cell research. In fact, I think there has been some really horrific results from embryonic stem cell research.

We need someone to do some research on this topic and produce a book on what they find.

I could probabaly write it, but since I do not have the medical background, it would not be credible. Maybe I will be able to do it from a philosophical point of view in a few years.

PF
 
I have a couple of patients who could benefit from this treatment NOW, but there is so much focus on embryonic stem cell research and none on the adult stem cell reserach, that the needs of these patients are being ignored.It just shows me that these scientists and researchers don’t care about helping the sick. If they did, they’d be jumping all over this!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top