D
doke
Guest
I remember reading somewhere that after the 7 years are up, jesus saves everybody who went to hell except suicidal people. Is this true?
Not a Catholic doctrine, amico mioAfter the 7 years that the antichrist rules the earth and jesus comes to save everyone
I remember reading somewhere that after the 7 years are up, jesus saves everybody who went to hell except suicidal people. Is this true?
Not to sound stupid, although I completely agree with you, I do think that there is one exception to the “there is no getting out” thing. If you have a “Get out of Hell Free Card”…Just Kidding
- There is no such thing as the Rapture therefore there is no “after the Rapture.”
- Once you are in Hell, there is no getting out.
- Even if the other points weren’t an issue, why on Earth would there be an exception for suicides? We don’t know who is in Hell.
I think you are referring to the part of the Creed where it says Jesus descended into Hell along with Eph 4:8. The Hell referred to there is not the Hell that is the eternal lake of fire. Prior to His crucifixion, no one could enter Heaven. There was a sort of temporary holding area where those destined for Heaven went until they could enter Heaven. I believe this is what is called Sheol in the Hebrew but I’m not positive I have that right.But seriously, the exception, unless I’m mistaken and can be corrected (which would be appreciated!) is Jesus Christ and those who were freed from hell. Unless I’m mistaken, then I apologize.
So, something akin to…Limbo? Maybe I should check the CCC…And yes, I was referring to that.I think you are referring to the part of the Creed where it says Jesus descended into Hell along with Eph 4:8. The Hell referred to there is not the Hell that is the eternal lake of fire. Prior to His crucifixion, no one could enter Heaven. There was a sort of temporary holding area where those destined for Heaven went until they could enter Heaven. I believe this is what is called Sheol in the Hebrew but I’m not positive I have that right.
No. Limbo was a speculation by some medieval theologians to answer the question of what happens to the souls of children who die before being baptized. It’s never been a teaching of the Church and has all but disappeared.So, something akin to…Limbo? Maybe I should check the CCC…And yes, I was referring to that.
Actually, that’s the Limbo of the Infants. I think he’s referring to the Limbo of the Fathers.No. Limbo was a speculation by some medieval theologians to answer the question of what happens to the souls of children who die before being baptized. It’s never been a teaching of the Church and has all but disappeared.
To begin at the beginning. There isn’t going to be a rapture. This is an 18th century Protestant creation. It does fit in with “once saved always saved” because it gets one out of the messy “judgments” found throught the New Testatment cf. Rm 2.I remember reading somewhere that after the 7 years are up, jesus saves everybody who went to hell except suicidal people. Is this true?
Not at all. Just that the generally prevailing interpretations of modern men with regard to the 2nd coming are incorrect according to the Word of God and the verifiable writings of the Early Church.so your saying the book of revalations is false?