Against doubt

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraiseChrist
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
“As far as the east is from the west, so far he removes our transgressions from us.”

The calf is fattened. The Father is waiting to dress you in his finest robes. Run to Him and He’ll run to meet you. Those who have been forgiven much love much. I know how you feel. I’m truly a terrible sinner. And that’s not false humility. I have done some truly terrible things. But every time I finally have enough of the weight of my sins I go and confess and God removes that great weight for me. Please pray for me that I don’t fall back into those sins again and I’ll pray for you. Lord have mercy.
 
St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defence against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.


:angel1::angel1::angel1:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top