C
Contra_Mundum_1
Guest
I don’t watch TV anymore. It wasn’t a conscious decision or a protest, I just gradually stopped because it was so boring. I like going to the movies but my children are really young and I am normally too tired to go anywhere in the evenings. I sometimes watch a film on DVD. I do use the internet a lot, but mostly for Catholic sites such as this one, as well as a number of blogs. I avoid political stuff as much as I can and read about spirituality, living the faith in daily life, etc.
I have found that cutting out TV makes me more calm and more focused on God. I pray more then I used to. I read more. I enjoy the silence and am able to think more clearly. Good to know I’m not the only wanna be hermit out there
I have found that cutting out TV makes me more calm and more focused on God. I pray more then I used to. I read more. I enjoy the silence and am able to think more clearly. Good to know I’m not the only wanna be hermit out there