A
aidanbradypop
Guest
Uhuh…you probably work for the government trying to trick us into not believingThis is just tabloid fodder, it is out there everyday.
Ok sorry lol
Uhuh…you probably work for the government trying to trick us into not believingThis is just tabloid fodder, it is out there everyday.
The existence of the “grays” has been debunked on so many levels.Hello everyone,
I was just searching videos on youtube about the Vatican when I came across a documentary. It stated that alien remains were found underneath the vaults of the Vatican library and that the Vatican closed it to the public. When searching the internet you can find many websites about this (example: greatdreams.com/ufos/vatican.htm). I don’t know if it’s real, but the point is: it’s bothering me. Does anyone know if this is a joke or something because it made me upset.
Thank you,
Man, love me some Art Bell.That would be sooooo awesome lol. Now if you excuse me, I will return to Coast-to-Coast AM lol
You have been listening to " Coast to Coast in the A.M. " too long. Those people are quite simply nuts. There are no aliens, how could they have possibly gotten here. A little physics will tell you it is absolutely impossible. These U.F.O. types are crazy.Hello everyone,
I was just searching videos on youtube about the Vatican when I came across a documentary. It stated that alien remains were found underneath the vaults of the Vatican library and that the Vatican closed it to the public. When searching the internet you can find many websites about this (example: greatdreams.com/ufos/vatican.htm). I don’t know if it’s real, but the point is: it’s bothering me. Does anyone know if this is a joke or something because it made me upset.
Thank you,
This is probably the most nonsensical post I have seen on here.You have been listening to " Coast to Coast in the A.M. " too long. Those people are quite simply nuts. There are no aliens, how could they have possibly gotten here. A little physics will tell you it is absolutely impossible. These U.F.O. types are crazy.
There is nothing in that stroy, just another internet lie.
Linus2nd
ever heard of hyper drive???You have been listening to " Coast to Coast in the A.M. " too long. Those people are quite simply nuts. There are no aliens, how could they have possibly gotten here. A little physics will tell you it is absolutely impossible. These U.F.O. types are crazy.
There is nothing in that stroy, just another internet lie.
Linus2nd
Its really true.Man, love me some Art Bell.![]()
Oh, come on, people…this was hilarious. Not one chuckle among you?Isaiah 28:21
The Lord will rise up as he did at Mount Perazim, he will rouse himself as in the Valley of Gibeon— to do his work, his strange work, and perform his task, his alien task.
I never noticed that aliens are mentioned in the Bible 59 times!Oh, come on, people…this was hilarious. Not one chuckle among you?![]()
Oh, how sweet! Oh…what a beautiful little animal! Beautiful! Cute!If you would like to watch a YouTube video that does not upset you, this one is adorable. It should do the trick, unless you don’t like kitties.
Surprised Kitty (Original)
youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8
The Klingon ambassador has been asking for the return of the remains for years.
It is adorable and not at all upsetting.That was great! I have to watch it again.
I agree on all points.Oh, how sweet! Oh…what a beautiful little animal! Beautiful! Cute!
It’s at times like these I really wish we had a smilie with a cat or dog on it to send!
Isn’t God a genius?!![]()
I have a picture of an elf, a fairie, and a ‘gray’. What is evidence? Even if a man was to raise from the dead, they wouldn’t believe.The existence of the “grays” has been debunked on so many levels.
People used to think there were fairies, elves and dwarfs. No evidence.
I don’t living in a world of absolutes, but this is all speculation and probably not something you want to get worked up about.
I can understand a healthy interest in the supernatural, but understand that cross-contamination is a HUGE problem.
That’s one reason why the Church is very careful in how it approaches supernatural phenomena.