Alien remains underneath Vatican?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kahlesson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

I was just searching videos on youtube about the Vatican when I came across a documentary. It stated that alien remains were found underneath the vaults of the Vatican library and that the Vatican closed it to the public. When searching the internet you can find many websites about this (example: greatdreams.com/ufos/vatican.htm). I don’t know if it’s real, but the point is: it’s bothering me. Does anyone know if this is a joke or something because it made me upset.

Thank you,
The existence of the “grays” has been debunked on so many levels.

People used to think there were fairies, elves and dwarfs. No evidence.

I don’t living in a world of absolutes, but this is all speculation and probably not something you want to get worked up about.

I can understand a healthy interest in the supernatural, but understand that cross-contamination is a HUGE problem.

That’s one reason why the Church is very careful in how it approaches supernatural phenomena.
 
I think the author of such nonsense and those who entertain any idea that this may be fact has been reading/seeing too much science fiction!
Ah well, sooner or later these people grow out of adolesence - or so one hopes.
 
Hello everyone,

I was just searching videos on youtube about the Vatican when I came across a documentary. It stated that alien remains were found underneath the vaults of the Vatican library and that the Vatican closed it to the public. When searching the internet you can find many websites about this (example: greatdreams.com/ufos/vatican.htm). I don’t know if it’s real, but the point is: it’s bothering me. Does anyone know if this is a joke or something because it made me upset.

Thank you,
You have been listening to " Coast to Coast in the A.M. " too long. Those people are quite simply nuts. There are no aliens, how could they have possibly gotten here. A little physics will tell you it is absolutely impossible. These U.F.O. types are crazy.

There is nothing in that stroy, just another internet lie.

Linus2nd
 
Actually there is alot of coincidence when it comes to aliens and the vatican, If you look around on Google and do some research, you will find alot of interesting little tidbits concerning extraterrestrial life and the vatican. (There was one guy at the vatican some years ago, that spoke about this alot, cant recall his name now though…I will google some things and come back with some good articles about this though.)

I believe there is alot of talk hope now, that Pope Francis will continue his non-traditional ways and disclose all the vatican knows about this topic, but I think the main reason why the topic in general is kept so hush hush and classified, is the fact all these UFOs and other strange creatures people see, are in fact demons, no one ever said demons cannot have aircraft to come and go, so it makes sense to me, plus the fact that nearly all the video and pictures people manage to snap of these strange UFOs in the sky, come out blurry, or out of focus, etc. that makes me think demons even more.

I tend to think most world Govts know this, as well as the vatican, but to come out to the public and admit this would be a death sentence to the Govt, they would be willingly admitting the existence of demons in the world, thus there must also be a God too…Govts would NEVER say anything like that, publicly anyway.

But, even if they are from another planet, far away, or another dimension, it really does not matter, they would still be just another creation of Gods, We all know God loves to create, just look at the diversity on earth since he created it…the dinosaurs, man, etc!! WOW!! Therefore, it is probably foolish to even suggest God stopped creating after mankind, I imagine he has created billions and billions of life, species out there in the universe. The bible even mentions his ‘other flocks’ he must tend to.

It is sad to see people joking and laughing about this issue though, it would be the biggest discovery in the history of the planet, and if they are far more advanced than we are, which is pretty likely, it will also probably not be good for mankind, as when those 2 come together, the lesser advanced is always enslaved or annihilated.

something to think about!
 
You have been listening to " Coast to Coast in the A.M. " too long. Those people are quite simply nuts. There are no aliens, how could they have possibly gotten here. A little physics will tell you it is absolutely impossible. These U.F.O. types are crazy.

There is nothing in that stroy, just another internet lie.

Linus2nd
This is probably the most nonsensical post I have seen on here.
 
You have been listening to " Coast to Coast in the A.M. " too long. Those people are quite simply nuts. There are no aliens, how could they have possibly gotten here. A little physics will tell you it is absolutely impossible. These U.F.O. types are crazy.

There is nothing in that stroy, just another internet lie.

Linus2nd
ever heard of hyper drive???
 
Isaiah 28:21
The Lord will rise up as he did at Mount Perazim, he will rouse himself as in the Valley of Gibeon— to do his work, his strange work, and perform his task, his alien task.
Oh, come on, people…this was hilarious. Not one chuckle among you? 😛
 
Oh, come on, people…this was hilarious. Not one chuckle among you? 😛
I never noticed that aliens are mentioned in the Bible 59 times!

Then Solomon took a census of all the aliens who were in the land of Israel, after the census of them which David his father had taken; and there were found a hundred and fifty-three thousand six hundred. (2 Chronicles 2:17)

Wow! That’s a lot of aliens!!! No wonder their remains are under the Vatican.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I’m going to go watch the History Channel right now.

-Tim-
 
If you would like to watch a YouTube video that does not upset you, this one is adorable. It should do the trick, unless you don’t like kitties. 🙂

Surprised Kitty (Original)
youtube.com/watch?v=0Bmhjf0rKe8
Oh, how sweet! Oh…what a beautiful little animal! Beautiful! Cute!

It’s at times like these I really wish we had a smilie with a cat or dog on it to send!

Isn’t God a genius?! 😉
 
Oh, how sweet! Oh…what a beautiful little animal! Beautiful! Cute!

It’s at times like these I really wish we had a smilie with a cat or dog on it to send!

Isn’t God a genius?! 😉
I agree on all points. 👍👍
 
Love the humor on this thread. I hope the OP sees it as the gentle ribbing it is and checks in with us. OP, bottom line, there is a lot of junk out there and a lot of “interesting” ideas and one has to discern what to keep and what to discard. The idea that alien remains are underneath the Vatican is definitely not a keeper.
 
IMO, the fact that there are so many dumb articles, like the front pages above, tells me there is something there behind all the garbage, and it is quite apparent, a campaign is being forged to undermine the entire topic, make it seem like ‘crazy talk’

Peoples opinions and views can be changed and swayed pretty easily by mainstream media in the US, This has been proven time and again, I have no doubt the powers that be use this in order to keep the real truth well hidden, and even if it got out, they could claim it was more ‘crazy talk and conspiracy theories’, and everyone would believe that. That is why whenever there is a UFO story in the news, they will play the X-files music and the anchors have little grins on their faces, they are trying to sway everyone and make people think it is all goofy nonsense…and yet, while they are doing this, they keep the Roswell info highly classified, and this was decades ago…why the continued secrecy if it was nothing newsworthy?

Plus, the big one IMO, if you look at the official US govt statement regarding extraterrestrial life/UFOs/ aliens, it is " They provide no credible threat to national security" How can this be known unless intense studies were done and this was found to be true, or how they can say this when the premise is unknown craft flying in any airspace around the country, even the whitehouse airspace? Geez, even when a KNOWN plane gets on a unknown flight path, it starts raising all kinds of alarms, yet for a totally unknown craft flying ANYWHERE is not considered to be a threat…?? what kind of logic is this?
 
The existence of the “grays” has been debunked on so many levels.

People used to think there were fairies, elves and dwarfs. No evidence.

I don’t living in a world of absolutes, but this is all speculation and probably not something you want to get worked up about.

I can understand a healthy interest in the supernatural, but understand that cross-contamination is a HUGE problem.

That’s one reason why the Church is very careful in how it approaches supernatural phenomena.
I have a picture of an elf, a fairie, and a ‘gray’. What is evidence? Even if a man was to raise from the dead, they wouldn’t believe.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top