Alien remains underneath Vatican?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kahlesson
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s very hard, today of all times, to even attempt to sift truth from fiction.

I’ve asked even on my own thread how to do that, especially on the internet! Someone wrote back and sent me a link to Snopes.com !

Still, a lot of what I look up doesn’t seem to be on there.

It is VERY hard figuring out what’s true, since nowadays there are so many shysters! It’s terrible!

People lie to us for a lot of reasons, sometimes as a joke, other times to mislead for a lot of reasons.

We’ve had this problem of what to believe from the Garden of Eden with the serpent! It’s been non-stop deception ever since!

I laugh at some of this, but I’ve fallen into all kinds of traps, gotten off believing for more than a decade, all kinds of craziness that was much like fairy tales!
 
Does anyone know much about Monsignor Corrado Balducci? (mentioned in Kahlesson’s link) From what I gather, he is a real priest, and has talked about Aliens.

Here is his Wikipedia page (Not saying this is accurate)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrado_Balducci

If he is a real monsignor in the Vatican then why does he say stuff about aliens? Has he seen them?

I don’t quite know what to make of this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=ua26wcJ8Z80

This too

youtube.com/watch?v=5MYCfq4uA7k

When I do a search on him, most of the results have to do with UFOS. I haven’t found anything from the church or other secular source.

The closest I could find was his book on Amazon
amazon.com/Devil-Corrado-Balducci/dp/0818905867/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1385874754&sr=1-1&keywords=corrado+balducci

He also seems to do an interview for this Audio thing about UFOs on Amazon
amazon.com/UFO-Chronicles-Alien-Science-Spirituality/dp/B00C9UT6A4

I also came across this old thread on this forum which asks about him, but it gets closed before it had a chance to come to a conclusion.
forums.catholic-questions.org/showthread.php?t=143361

Who is Monsignor Corrado Balducci? Is he actually a priest in the Vatican? Why is he saying this stuff? Has the church said anything in response to his claims? Did he die in good standing with the church or not? I’m confused.
 
Does anyone know much about Monsignor Corrado Balducci? From what I gather, he is a real priest, and has talked about Aliens.

Her is his Wikipedia page (Not saying this is accurate)


If he is a real monsignor in the Vatican then why does he say stuff about aliens? Has he seen them?

I don’t quite know what to make of this video.


This too

When I do a search on him, most of the results have to do with UFOS. I haven’t found anything from the church or other secular source.

The closest I could find was his book on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/Devil-Corrado...d=1385874754&sr=1-1&keywords=corrado+balducci

He also seems to do an interview for this Audio thing about UFOs on Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/UFO-Chronicles-Alien-Science-Spirituality/dp/B00C9UT6A4

I also came across this old thread on this forum which asks about him, but it gets closed before it had a chance to come to a conclusion.

Who is Monsignor Corrado Balducci? Is he actually a priest? Why is he saying this stuff? Has the church said anything in response to his claims? Did he die in good standing with the church or not? I’m confused.
 
Does anyone know much about Monsignor Corrado Balducci? From what I gather, he is a real priest, and has talked about Aliens.

Here is his Wikipedia page (Not saying this is accurate)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrado_Balducci

If he is a real monsignor in the Vatican then why does he say stuff about aliens? Has he seen them?

I don’t quite know what to make of this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=ua26wcJ8Z80

This too

youtube.com/watch?v=5MYCfq4uA7k

When I do a search on him, most of the results have to do with UFOS. I haven’t found anything from the church or other secular source.

The closest I could find was his book on Amazon
amazon.com/Devil-Corrado-Balducci/dp/0818905867/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1385874754&sr=1-1&keywords=corrado+balducci

He also seems to do an interview for this Audio thing about UFOs on Amazon
amazon.com/UFO-Chronicles-Alien-Science-Spirituality/dp/B00C9UT6A4

I also came across this old thread on this forum which asks about him, but it gets closed before it had a chance to come to a conclusion.

Who is Monsignor Corrado Balducci? Is he actually a priest? Why is he saying this stuff? Has the church said anything in response to his claims? Did he die in good standing with the church or not? I’m confused.
 
Does anyone know much about Monsignor Corrado Balducci? (mentioned in Kahlesson’s link) From what I gather, he is a real priest, and has talked about Aliens.

Here is his Wikipedia page (Not saying this is accurate)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrado_Balducci

If he is a real monsignor in the Vatican then why does he say stuff about aliens? Has he seen them?

I don’t quite know what to make of this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=ua26wcJ8Z80

This too

youtube.com/watch?v=5MYCfq4uA7k

When I do a search on him, most of the results have to do with UFOS. I haven’t found anything from the church or other secular source.

The closest I could find was his book on Amazon
amazon.com/Devil-Corrado-Balducci/dp/0818905867/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1385874754&sr=1-1&keywords=corrado+balducci

He also seems to do an interview for this Audio thing about UFOs on Amazon
amazon.com/UFO-Chronicles-Alien-Science-Spirituality/dp/B00C9UT6A4

I also came across this old thread on this forum which asks about him, but it gets closed before it had a chance to come to a conclusion.
forums.catholic-questions.org/showthread.php?t=143361

Who is Monsignor Corrado Balducci? Is he actually a priest in the Vatican? Why is he saying this stuff? Has the church said anything in response to his claims? Did he die in good standing with the church or not? I’m confused.
Yes, I have read many things about him, I was trying to think of his name earlier, I knew there was someone from the vatican that often spoke about this issue, so Im glad you posted!

From what I can tell, he was highly respected, but I can see why the church as a whole does not like to bring this up…it contradicts with the Govts statements regarding aliens/extraterrestrial life.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top