Mary_Gail_36
New member
Am I at all uncharitable that I am annoyed by this?
There is a family on my block with various children. A few times I’ve found them playing in our yard when my kids were not outside.
Sunday we had gone out. We came home to kids shooting hoops in our driveway, another sitting on my stoop watching.
The had also been congregating in my side yard.
DH told them to disperse.
Today, again basketball in the driveway.
Should I get a moat?
There is a family on my block with various children. A few times I’ve found them playing in our yard when my kids were not outside.
Sunday we had gone out. We came home to kids shooting hoops in our driveway, another sitting on my stoop watching.
The had also been congregating in my side yard.
DH told them to disperse.
Today, again basketball in the driveway.
Should I get a moat?