American Idol Rigged?

• Thread starter Thread starter jdnation
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa N:
I’d never heard that it was vulgar or tasteless like some of the reality type shows. I just didn’t understand the way people were voted off the show. Recently someone named Constantine (this stuff seems to be news) was voted off although I understand the consensus was that he had great talent. Do you think it was a fair vote or did someone try to manipulate the results.
Lisa N
The one who gets the least number of votes leaves…you can vote as many times as you want…so some may have thought since he was so good they didn’t have to vote…now, I don’t know if anything is rigged but its kind of fun to watch…I like the music…

40.png
porthos11:
SCOTT"S GONE! WOOOHOOOO :clapping::dancing:

I’m happy now. 😃
I’m still here, but now that I know how you REALLy feel… :crying:

Anthony should have been gone before scott! I am refusing to watch it anymore because the show is SO SO rigged for a showdown between Carrie and Bo. I don’t think either of them is going to do as well on the charts as Kelly or Clay though. American idol is not a sure all way into the business. Look at fantasia from last year. Her album sold very little at all…

beckers

I’ll admit I had absolutely NO desire to be a part of the American Idol fan club…but the past couple of weeks I have been watching. Not voting but more of a rooting. I like Carrie because she seems classy and I like Bo because I am sick of all these poppy pop stars nowadays and think he brings back the classic rock.

Anyways…I prefer watching The Foodnetwork and the Travel Channel over any of those tv shows…oh and Fox News. Can’t forget them. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back