O
OnceUponATime
Guest
I’ve been extremely interested in the history of angels and appearances and stuff (as if the majority of you haven’t noticed) and what is the deal with angelic script? I recently saw the movie The Prophecy (great movie, it’s a ‘what if’ movie and it really makes you think) and in it there’s a little bit on angelic script. I’ve been trying to do some research and stuff but all the websites I’ve found are less than Catholic. There are some Kabbalah sites that explain it a little but a lot of them are ‘demonology’ sites and Wiccan sites. I would drop my research now but it’s so interesting and I haven’t had a drive to continue with something like this for such a long time. I feel more comfortable with the Kabbalah sites than any thing else but they are so limited. So I guess what I’m asking is this: Is there angelic script? Has any of it been revealed to humans? And, if so, where on earth can I find it?