A
andrewstx
Guest
I turned on my TV today to find no Turner classic movies, no CNN, no cartoon network and other channels are gone as well. This is on Dish Network. The cable here is awful and lacks many stations including EWTN.
But who should I be angry with? Dish for wanting to control costs. or Ted Turner who is price gouging?
What really galls me is that with CNN gone the only cable news I can get are the far left MSNBC or the far right Fox News. I dislike both of them since I tend to be Moderate.
But who should I be angry with? Dish for wanting to control costs. or Ted Turner who is price gouging?
What really galls me is that with CNN gone the only cable news I can get are the far left MSNBC or the far right Fox News. I dislike both of them since I tend to be Moderate.