J
Jon_S_1
Guest
There is no evidence Christ was Vegan. That is called reading into the text.Ummm, okay. Is someone forcing you to become vegan? I’m not. If you think I did, show me where.
Why can’t the Church support veganism? None of us have a clue whether or not Christ was a vegan or not. In fact, it’s funny that you mention that, because there are some theologians that believe that He very well have been a vegan and that meat/fish eating was for the sake of His followers, and not for his own desire to do so. Kinda blows the mind, doesn’t it?![]()
A Jewish teacher like Jesus not participating in the Passover meal and being Cegsn contrary to everyone back then would have been mentioned.
If Christ wanted us to be Vegan he would have said so, and the church would have too.
As far as I know the church neither supports not condemns Veganism. It’s not really the church’s place to comment on such a thing that’s a harmless personal decision.