Animators during the Mass

  • Thread starter Thread starter H_Opey
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be of help I found on another thread…

Hats off to the Diocese.
If it took place after Mass, I’d say that settles it. Though, it always did sort of annoy me that, just because one is young, it is automatically assumed that one is into the “charismatic” movement…
 
The original caption under the picture was misleading.
I am glad it didn’t take place during the Mass.
I too wonder how many young adults are drawn to the Charismatic worship.
Just from my dd who is 14 who went to a youth mass, she doesn’t care for the popular christian songs during mass nor the hand movements.
For a concert, maybe, but not during the Mass. It was also interesting that her Presbyterian friend was with her at the Mass and she commented that they never sing songs like that during their service.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top