Another Atheist Victory Against America

• Thread starter Thread starter swampfox
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not arguing where the phrase “seperation of church and state” came from… nor am I an expert on what the letter of the law says about the legality of the issues.

I’m not even really arguing about this specific instance… I did not even realize that this was a memoral.

All I’m trying to say is that I really do not think that instances of the government working towards neutrality in public programs and public structures is a bad thing.

😉

Neutrality at the cost of our heritage? Bad thing. Plus if they were really working for neutrality they would take out those Japanese gardens that are spritual in nature. Also is it neutral to entirely give in to the athiest position? Who says that neutral means that we can have NO religous expression at all? Except of course those who believe in nothing.

I can respect your guys opinions… Just offering mine. And I won’t call your thinking sloppy!

I guess in closing I’d jus like to note that it is not atheist vs. us. Its us vs. the devil, who works through atheists and Christians alike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back