Another X-files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
good to see a new x files thread! I was riveted with the mythology of the show and first movie. I liked the stand alone episodes as well. I have a few episodes saved on my dvr for viewing whenever I want. Thank you scifi channel. šŸ™‚ I had a very healthy crush on Gillian Anderson when the show ran. I wasnā€™t sure Werther I liked the character Dana Scully over the actress her self. Does that make sense? It was when she put on the glasses that did it for me. (In case my wife is reading, I love you hun!!) NO she knows of my quirk.

The Peacocks! I couldnā€™t sleep for a week after that episode!
Yes, it was a freaky episode.šŸ™‚ Oddly enough it was one that I have grown to like after seeing it again. But the first time I saw itā€¦:eek:

Yes, it was a freaky episode.šŸ™‚ Oddly enough it was one that I have grown to like after seeing it again. But the first time I saw itā€¦:eek:
Whenever Iā€™m watching reruns on SciFi or TNT I never can decide if I want to watch this one or not. It both intrigues me and freaks me out at the same time.

ā€œThe Field Where I Diedā€ was on last night. I knew I hadnā€™t imagined an episode where a giant mushroom eats our fave agents!

A favorite of mine was Dreamland Pt 1 & 2 with Michael McKean. His character, Morris Fletcher, and Mulder switch bodies after an area 51 fly-by. At the end of part 2, Scully is wondering about what happened and sees the 2 coins still joined together. Nora Dunn was great as Fletcherā€™s wife.

The first trailer for the new movie was shown at Wondercon in San Francisco. Chris Carter, Frank Spotnitz, Gillian Anderson, and David Duchovny all took a break from filming to appear there.

I canā€™t wait for the movie!

A favorite of mine was Dreamland Pt 1 & 2 with Michael McKean. His character, Morris Fletcher, and Mulder switch bodies after an area 51 fly-by. At the end of part 2, Scully is wondering about what happened and sees the 2 coins still joined together. Nora Dunn was great as Fletcherā€™s wife.
I love Dreamland, and I love seeing Morris Fletcher pop back up in ā€œThree of a Kindā€. It might even be a cameo, I donā€™t remember McKean being credited.

Iā€™m watching Kitsungara now - Robert Patrick Modell was a terrific baddie.

very cool news. Do you know of a link to the trailer?
Iā€™ve seen some YouTube fan videos that fans took. I later heard that YouTube crashed at one point because so many people wanted to see it. Hereā€™s one link. The quality isnā€™t that great but you can still see. it.youtube.com/watch?v=KoJCtCUooKg

Iā€™m watching a video of the convention as I am typing this. deamentia.org/xfiles2.mov I wouldnā€™t try linking to it unless you high speed. (I have FIOS and it still took a long time to download.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back