T
tilly1
Guest
I do quite a bit, he certainly is “unique”

I wish I could listen to bruce jacobs more, but he’s on so stinkin early in the morning!i like barry young also, just wish he was on 3 hours like he used to be and i listen to bruce jacobs occasionally our phoenix local radio hosts. haven’t been able to get into j.d.hayworth. rush is good and so is hannity.
yes, i used to make it a point to wake up at 5 am every morning to listen to him, but i don’t anymore.
i have been listening to barry young since the early 90’s!!! can you believe it? he and i grew old together!! LOL
Anti-Catholic? You sure about that?You do know that he’s profoundly, deeply anti-Catholic, right?
He’s said the church is rotten from bottom to top, filled with greedy pigs who support illegal immigration so the priests would have new boys to rape.
I’m generally consevative, but hate to be associated with his level of rage and invective.